Insurance for California HOA’s (Homeowners Associations)

As the number of homeowner associations increases, it is crucial that their property managers purchase the appropriate types and quantity of insurance. Sound daunting? Insurance Incorporated can help! Our HOA insurance brokers work directly with insurance companies specializing in HOA coverages. Our dedicated staff has insured home and condominium associations across California since 1958; providing everything from liability, property, directors & officers, to umbrella and excess liability.

Call 877-428-8778 and speak to a licensed California HOA insurance agent today, or just fill out the contact form and we’ll get in touch with you.

5 Types of Coverage Your Association Needs

1. Injury’s, accidents, and mistakes happen on association property every day. Liability coverage can pay for damage or injuries your HOA may be liable for. It can even provide your association with a legal defense even if it is not a fault!

2. Water-related claims are very common with California HOAs, especially those older than 10 years. Building Property Coverage can reimburse you for damage caused by broken pipes, mold, and water leaks.

3. Costly office and maintenance equipment are often destroyed during fires. Business personal property coverage can provide the funds needed to buy computers, desks, furniture, and equipment needed to recover after a major loss.

4. HOAs are regularly sued both by legitimate claimants and those who are looking to take advantage of an opportunity. Umbrella and Excess Liability coverage gives you more stringent protection by providing additional amounts of liability to your underlying policies. 

5. HOA board members get sued for missing funds, failure to maintain common areas, and mistakes that may have been overlooked. Directors & Officers Insurance provides coverage for these oversights. 

Call 877-428-8778 or fill out the form below and we’ll start shopping!

Get Started!