Insurance for HOA’s (Homeowners Associations) and COA’s (Condominium Associations)
As the number of homeowner and Condominium associations increases, it is crucial that their property managers purchase the appropriate types and quantity of insurance. Sound daunting? Insurance Incorporated can help! Our HOA/COA insurance agents will obtain quotes from the Nation’s leading insurance companies to find the most competitive rates and comprehensive coverage available. We will save you the time and hassle of searching for multiple quotes for your homeowners or condominium association insurance. We work directly with insurance companies specializing in HOA/COA coverages. Our dedicated staff has insured home and condominium associations across the United States since 1958; providing everything from liability, property, directors & officers, crime to umbrella liability.
Call 877-428-8778 and speak to a licensed HOA/COA insurance agent today, or just fill out the contact form and we’ll get in touch with you.
5 Types of Coverage Your Association Needs
1. Injury’s, accidents, and mistakes happen on association property every day. Liability coverage can pay for damage or injuries your HOA may be liable for. It also provides your association with legal defense!
2. Water-related claims are very common with California HOAs, especially those older than 10 years. Building Property Coverage can reimburse you for damage caused by broken pipes and water leaks.
3. Costly office and maintenance equipment are often destroyed during fires. Business personal property coverage can provide the funds needed to buy computers, desks, furniture, and equipment needed to recover after a major loss.
4. HOAs are regularly sued both by legitimate claimants and those who are looking to take advantage of an opportunity. Umbrella and Excess Liability coverage give you additional protection by providing additional amounts of liability that follow your underlying policies coverage.
5. HOA’s assets and the personal assets of its directors and officers are at risk with every decision you make, every day. Board members may be vulnerable for allegations of misrepresentation and other breaches of fiduciary duties and can be held personally liable. Directors & Officers Insurance provides coverage for these oversights and protect the Association and the directors and officers of the board as individuals.