Insurance for California HOA’s (Homeowners Associations)
Are you a property manager looking for homeowners association insurance options? We can help! Our California HOA insurance brokers have direct access to the top HOA insurance companies around. We insure home and condominium associations from San Diego to San Francisco and provide everything from liability, property, directors & officers, to the umbrella and excess liability.
Call 877-428-8778 and speak to a licensed California HOA insurance agent today, or just fill out the contact form and we’ll get in touch with you.
5 Types of Coverage Your Association Needs
1. Injury’s, accidents, and mistakes happen on association property every day. Liability coverage can pay for damage or injury’s your HOA may be liable for. It can even provide a defense in court even if you’re not a fault!
2. Water claims are very common among California homeowner associations, especially those older than 10 years. Building property coverage can reimburse you for damage caused by broken pipes, mold, and water leaks that are bound to happen.
3. Costly office and maintenance equipment are often destroyed during fires. Business personal property coverage can provide the funds needed to buy computers, desks, furniture, and equipment needed to recover after a major loss.
4. HOA’s across California get sued on the regular by legitimate claimants and those who are looking to take advantage of an opportunity. Umbrella and excess liability coverage can offer the extra protection you need by providing an additional amount of liability to your underlying policies.
5. HOA board members get sued for missing funds, failure to maintain common areas, and honest mistakes that may have been overlooked. Directors & Officers insurance provides coverage for board members. Claims and legal fees can be costly, even if a lawsuit was successful.