California Apartment Building Insurance
Do you own or manage an apartment complex in California? At Insurance Incorporated we have a department that specializes in insurance for apartment building owners. We have direct access to many carriers whose programs provide special rates on apartment buildings both new and old.
As our client you’ll have access to your own licensed agent whom you can call or email anytime of the year. We’re deeply involved in the claims process and fight to make sure you’re taken care of! Your agent is your first point of contact and will keep in touch as rates change over time and options look better with other carriers.
We only work with “A Rated” insurance companies who specialize in apartment buildings like yours.
Call 877-428-8778 and speak to a licensed commercial insurance agent today!
Is Your Apartment Building Properly Covered?
- Most apartment complex owners in California need extra endorsements and coverage options that are tailored to your buildings specific needs.
- Older apartments especially need ordinance coverage, it’ll help you rebuild to current codes after a major loss.
- Crime coverage is needed for employees or management to protect against theft and forgery.
- Hired & non-owned auto coverage can protect you if your property manager gets into an accident while grabbing supplies for the complex.
- Business income coverage can reimburse thousands in lost rent as a direct result of a claim.
- Sewer backup coverage protects against damage that results from sewage that flows back up into each unit. These claims are very costly but yet sewer backup is often overlooked.
Above are just a few options that may have not been added to your current apartment building’s policy. Call us at 877-898-9333 and have our apartment building insurance brokers audit your current policy and compare it with options you have available elsewhere.