California Apartment Building Insurance
According to the California Department of Housing and Community Development, our state will need 1.8 million new homes by 2025 to accommodate a rapidly expanding population. Apartments will play a crucial role in meeting that demand. If you own or manage an apartment building, and are looking for better rates on your existing policies, know that Insurance Incorporated is here to help. We work directly with competitive carriers offering special rates on apartment buildings.
Since 1958, customer service has always come first at Insurance Incorporated. As our client, you’ll have access to your own agent every day of the business week. As your advocate and first point of contact, he or she will fight to secure the most competitive rates for your business while also keeping you up to date on all rate changes.
Call 877-428-8778 and speak to a licensed commercial insurance agent today!
Is Your Apartment Building Properly Covered?
Many California apartment complex owners require supplementary coverage options specific to their building’s needs.
- Older apartments are in especial need of Ordinance and Law Coverage. This form of insurance will help cover the expense of modifying older structures to meet current building codes.
- Crime Coverage protects against theft and forgery.
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto Coverage protects you in the event a hired auto gets into an accident while servicing your complex.
- Business Income Coverage reimburses lost rent in the event of a loss.
- Sewer Backup Coverage protects against costly damage resulting from sewage backup.
These represent a few options that may be missing in your current apartment building’s policy. Call us at 877-898-9333 to get help from one of our California apartment building insurance brokers.